Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We Are Broken - or just getting to that point.

Paramore is going through my eartubes right now. I can't believe it's been a month since I posted, so there's a lot of must say. For one, I think maybe this blog should just be about art and what I do in general. I mean, I'm trying to put my stuff out there on so many places, that maybe links are just better? I don't know. I have a somewhat website now for digital media, and I may actually get a legit real domain name and all at some point. With that said, I may get rid of some of my other pages and consider making demo pages, like how I do this, how I get that, or something. Dunno. I decided that I do still want to blog about my art and art making even though no one else really reads this.

But in other news, Senior Review II occurred last week, and I have a debriefing on Thursday. Yep. I got a teaser today. Kinda nervous. Oh internet you will do so much good for me in the end, but all this uploading and promoting blah, lots of organizing...takes some time and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment