Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Almost a Month

I am obviously not doing a good job of keeping up with this... I promise more pics soon and better updates, in the mean time I have a ton to do before finals week... once this coming week, the last week of classes, I'll be so much more relaxed. Honestly, I'm not too worried about my finals. I just need to take care of things.

On the good news, I had comps last month and I passed. That's a relief, I knew I would, but still, there's always a bit of doubt and second guessing after turning it in. Luckily I was right on this one.

So what's to come? Paintings and Prints! Maybe even more in studio pics! Who knows, but next semester with me taking all art classes I'll hopefully post more and be a bit more relaxed, though really I'll be massively stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment